Welcome

Welcome to our place...just two steps away from the funny farm! To explain this name, whenever things get crazy at our house, I always say "Well, we are just two steps away from the funny farm!" As a very busy homeschooling family, things DO sometimes get a bit chaotic. But we love this life of living and learning together and there is never a dull moment!

The picture of the beautiful Amish farm on this page was taken while we were on the Strasburg Railroad.


Friday, April 10, 2009

An afternoon at the park

One of the best things about being a homeschooling family is spontaneous trips to the park after lunch on sunny afternoons! I may be 38 years old, but I still love to swing on the swings! I'm so happy that we have a three year old and can still go to playgrounds! Here are some pictures from our beautiful day at Amos Herr Park.

I love this picture of Ivy on the swing!

Jaden being a cowboy
green!
Jaden loves his trike
and Ivy's scooter!
Joel can never be near a baseball diamond without hitting some balls!
We walked around the Amos Herr homestead.
I love magnolias.
Spring is so pretty.
Ivy near the garden
There is a nice trail around the spring house.
My two boys on the see-saw!

No comments: