Welcome

Welcome to our place...just two steps away from the funny farm! To explain this name, whenever things get crazy at our house, I always say "Well, we are just two steps away from the funny farm!" As a very busy homeschooling family, things DO sometimes get a bit chaotic. But we love this life of living and learning together and there is never a dull moment!

The picture of the beautiful Amish farm on this page was taken while we were on the Strasburg Railroad.


Monday, May 18, 2009

Our anniversary

Today Mark and I celebrate 18 years of marriage! We were so very young - Mark was 22 and I was only 20! Over the years, our love has deepened and grown with the passing of time and so many life experiences together. Our life together has had bumps and surprises, twists and turns, but what a wonderful ride it has been! I am so thankful for our marriage that has only grown sweeter over the years. It is a blessing and joy to be Mark's wife! In honor of the day, I thought I would share some pictures from our wedding day - May 18, 1991 at Faith Bible Church in Sterling, VA.





1 comment:

Sweet Blessings said...

So excited for you!! What a blessing!!