Welcome

Welcome to our place...just two steps away from the funny farm! To explain this name, whenever things get crazy at our house, I always say "Well, we are just two steps away from the funny farm!" As a very busy homeschooling family, things DO sometimes get a bit chaotic. But we love this life of living and learning together and there is never a dull moment!

The picture of the beautiful Amish farm on this page was taken while we were on the Strasburg Railroad.


Monday, January 12, 2009

I've been tagged!

Amanda at http://www.encouragementalongtheway.blogspot.com/ has tagged me in a photo-posting game! This is what I'm supposed to do: Go to my picture files on my computer. Open the fourth folder and click on the fourth picture and post that to my blog. It has to be the fourth picture of the fourth folder - no exceptions! This put great fear and trepidation in my heart because I have the very, very bad habit of never deleting any pictures!!! I had no idea what picture I would find there!!!! As it turned out, my fourth folder was full of pictures of one of our annual trips to the beach in 2007. And the fourth picture is:






We went to Island Beach State Park in New Jersey for the day on my birthday back in 2007. This is Joel, my husband Mark and little Jaden who was only 19 months old. It was Jaden's first ocean experience! It was a wonderful day and what a great memory to have..... now that it's the middle of January and we are experiencing extremely cold weather! Yes, my heart longs for summer!


I am supposed to tag 4 other bloggers, but for now, I will just pick one: Kelli, at http://www.thelandofboys.blogspot.com/ who sometimes reads my blog and I enjoy hers as well!

No comments: