Welcome

Welcome to our place...just two steps away from the funny farm! To explain this name, whenever things get crazy at our house, I always say "Well, we are just two steps away from the funny farm!" As a very busy homeschooling family, things DO sometimes get a bit chaotic. But we love this life of living and learning together and there is never a dull moment!

The picture of the beautiful Amish farm on this page was taken while we were on the Strasburg Railroad.


Saturday, March 14, 2009



Afternoon on a Hill

Edna St. Vincent Millay


I will be the gladdest thing

Under the sun!

I will touch a hundred flowers

And not pick one.


I will look at cliffs and clouds

With quiet eyes,

Watch the wind blow down the grass,

And the grass rise.


And when lights begin to show

Up from the town,

I will mark which must be mine,

And then start down!





No comments: