Welcome

Welcome to our place...just two steps away from the funny farm! To explain this name, whenever things get crazy at our house, I always say "Well, we are just two steps away from the funny farm!" As a very busy homeschooling family, things DO sometimes get a bit chaotic. But we love this life of living and learning together and there is never a dull moment!

The picture of the beautiful Amish farm on this page was taken while we were on the Strasburg Railroad.


Monday, March 9, 2009

This week's Scripture passage

We are treasuring God's truth in our hearts, along with the youth group at our church. Each week, there is another verse or verses to learn. We would be so happy to have others join with us! We are learning the verses in the NIV, which is the version most people are using. So here are the verses for this week...

Topic: God's Jealousy
Reference: Isaiah 48:9-11
"For my own name's sake I delay my wrath;
for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you,
so as not to cut you off.
See, I have refined you, though not as silver;
I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.
For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this.
How can I let myself be defamed?
I will not yield my glory to another."

No comments: