Welcome

Welcome to our place...just two steps away from the funny farm! To explain this name, whenever things get crazy at our house, I always say "Well, we are just two steps away from the funny farm!" As a very busy homeschooling family, things DO sometimes get a bit chaotic. But we love this life of living and learning together and there is never a dull moment!

The picture of the beautiful Amish farm on this page was taken while we were on the Strasburg Railroad.


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Christ Lives in Me

The other night at youth group, Joel's youth pastor shared this video with the teens. They talked about how Christ lives in us. I thought it was a great video and it even made me teary eyed, and Joel said, "Yep. I thought you would have that reaction!" Joel, with his 13 year old eyes, just thought it was funny. But when you really think about it, it is wonderful and I can imagine my heart singing the Hallelujah Chorus too!

No comments: